The Celeb® 201 DMX LED produces a soft, even wraparound lighting quality (CRI 95) and produces color faithfully, beautifully on HD or film, in the studio or on location. The Celeb 201 measures 24” x 14” (61cm x 35.5cm) and is similar in profile and light output as the popular Diva-Lite 415.
The Celeb boasts technical innovations that make it an ideal professional imaging tool: a dial-in variable color temperature control, full-range dimming and programmable 2700K to 6500K presets. The Celeb's 100 Watts of soft, lustrous white light doesn't flicker or shift color temperature when dimmed. With the use of a Lumen Radio transmitter (sold separately), the Celeb 201 can be operated DMX wirelessly as an alternative to DMX cables.
The trim, lightweight fixture operates on universal AC power, 100VAC-240VAC, and needs only less than one amp to produce more lumens than a 750W tungsten soft light. The Celeb 201 LED can also be powered by 24VDC battery. The Celeb's cost savings from low energy and long lamp life continues Kino Flo's reputation as an environmentally friendly lighting company.
The Celeb 201 comes complete with 360 degree mounting, molded accessory holders, removable gel frame and focusing louver.
• Five Kelvin presets
• Dial-in color temperature control between 2700-6500K
• Can use preset buttons to store custom Kelvin settings
• Light levels do not change when selecting Kelvin settings
• Color-correct with high color rendering index (CRI 95)
• Universal Input 100VAC-240VAC or 24VDC
• Energy efficient, draws less than 1A, 120VAC
• Flicker-free, dead quiet operation
• Full range onboard and DMX dimming
• DMX wireles link (Lumen Radio)
• DMX Auto Terminate
• No color shift while dimming
• All-in-one metal alloy design with built-in electronics
• Fixture includes Gel Frame and 90° Honeycomb Louver
• Honeycomb louver also available in 60°
• Lightweight, slim profile
• Mounts to stand or can hang easily from a grid
• Accessory molded corners also used for four-point rope hang
A) Kelvin Preset Buttons: Kelvin buttons come preset at the factory. Factory defaults left to right are: 2700K, 3200K, 4500K, 5500K, 6500K. User can also use these preset buttons to store custom Kelvin settings.
B) DMX ADDRESS – Use to set DMX address. The Celeb 201 automatically assigns 2 channels. First Channel controls Dimming;
Second Channel controls Kelvin.
C) KELVIN / DIM: In KELVIN mode, an amber light appears to the left of the button and Kelvin is displayed. Press the button again to change to DIM mode. In DIM mode, a green light will appear to the left of the button and Dim level is displayed.
D) Display: Provides Kelvin, Dim level and software revision data.
E) LOCK / RESET: In LOCK mode, an amber light is displayed to the left of the button. In RESET mode, the indicator light is green.
To reset to factory presets, hold the LOCK / RESET button for 5 seconds.
F) On / Off: light displayed. Off = Amber light displayed.
G) Kelvin / Dimmer Knob: Manually adjusts Kelvin or Dim levels. Press the knob to toggle between fine and coarse adjustments.
Note: Each Celeb 201 DMX fixture has an “AUTO TERMINATE” feature. The last fixture that does not have an XLR cable attached to the DMX “Out” port will automatically terminate.