ARRI TRUE BLUE T5
ARRI TRUE BLUE represent an unprecedented evolution of the location fixtures that have been popular workhorses for over two decades. Following extensive research and feedback from lighting professionals around the world, combined with advances in technology, ARRI has designed a series of six highly innovative lampheads with over 30 new improvements for studio and location lighting. ARRI Fresnels are available in both manual and pole-operated versions.
||Fresnel, 5000 W
||Spherical specular high purity aluminium
||230 V: 5000 W (CP85); 120 V: 5000 W (DPY/CP29)
||230 V / 120 V
||Yes, 0 - 100 % via external dimming system
|Correlated Color Temperature:
||10 - 54°
||11,5 kg / 25.4 lbs.
||16,2 kg / 35.7 lbs. (incl. pallet)
|Product Size (HxWxL):
||522 x 465 x 390 mm / 20.6" x 18.3" x 15.4"
|Shipping Size (HxWxL):
||495 x 510 x 555 mm / 12.5" x 20.1" x 21.9"
||250 mm / 9.84"
||330 mm / 12.99" (Scrim)
||345 mm / 13.58"
||Spigot 28 mm / 1 1/8" (1.1")
||CE, CB, GS, cNRTLus
- Cross Cooling System: new, highly effective cooling streams in addition to conventional cooling
- Sliding Stirrup: centre of gravity adjustment
- Tilt Lock: stainless steel friction disc for rigid lock-off
- Top Latches: application-oriented Top Latches for location or studio use
- Adjustable Accessory Brackets: adjustable 2-scrim and 4-scrim position
- Stainless Steel Lens Protection: maximised light transmission and high temperature stability
- Extremely Robust Barndoors: made of special alloy with high strength-to-weight ratio and effective tightening function
- Maintenance: more shared parts, very fast access to all interior workings with three torx drivers only
- Protection class IP23: safe indoor and outdoor use
- Safety Certification: CE, TÜV-GS, NRTL-US-C