GF SECONDO DOLLY
GFM proudly presents Toni Tundo's latest dolly designs, culminating a lifetime of experience in mechanical engineering and demonstrating his over 20 years of direct involvement with electromechanical dollies.
- Selection of front, rear and crab steering.
- Four steering positions.
- The telescopic steering rod provides comfortable manoeuvrability and control of dolly moves.
- Ergonomic hand control unit with full control display.
- Electromechanical column with 48Volt digital electronic
- Starting position on the column is a low 72cm / 27", with a lift range of 70cm / 27" extending to a maximum height of 142cm / 55" in a fast, 2.5 seconds.
- Column is rotatable and can be separated from the base dolly.
- The battery connection is a "drop and go" system where the batteries are simply slotted into position, secured and ready to go.
- The multifunctional turnstile mount accepts four adapters to provide a wider range of seating and camera positions e.g. two persons, two cameras.
- The stable, multifunctional platform set is machined to give a selection of threaded and non-threaded holes for mounting various adapters such as lighting stands, monitor holders, seat arm extensions etc. as well as providing a solid base for the operators to stand on.
- Constructed of the highest quality CNC machined parts with Hard Coated ® finish.