Mole Richardson 20KW Molebeam Projector
The 20,000 watt Tungsten MoleBeam is designed to provide a brilliant beam of directional light with soft, unfocused, subtle edges. Its perfect balance of directionality and soft beam edges allow lighting professionals to create or "paint" with light without giving away their artificial source. Some great features include unlimited burn positions, adjustable beam from -5° to +15° and silent operation. Multiple units can be used together to imitate a single source from one distant origin. The unit features 3200° Kelvin (Quartz) output, an all glass 36" reflector, UV safety glass safety screen, and the familiar ease-of-use you have come to expect from Mole Richardson.
- HEAD: Type 8351, 20,000 watts
- RATING: 220/240 volts, A.C., 96.2 amps max.-20,000 watts max.
- SOCKET: Positive Locking Bipost contacts
- SWITCH: Quick-make, quick-break, mounted in trough
- CABLE: Attached 3 ft. #4/1 Entertainment cable with #6/1 ground and MC258G male plug
- HEAD CONSTRUCTION: Light aluminum with vertical circular interlocking channels for ventilation
- YOKE: Tubular and cast aluminum with 11/8" dia. steel yoke pin
- SAFETY GLASS: 36" dia. Flat clear Pyrex
- REFLECTOR: 36" dia.parabolic glass mirror
- FOCUSING: Rotating knob in rear of fixture
- FINISH: Clear Anodized Aluminum/Maroon Powder Coated Enamel
- SIZE: 33" x 43" x 431/2"
- HEAD WEIGHT: 125 lbs